Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nine Positives on.....

So officially in NZ it is the next day and Thursday (today even tho I've yet to sleep for Wed .... I know I confuse myself easily too) is my busy day; Open up for Coffee Group, Pick up Charmaine, Back to host Coffee Group, Alpha cafe, Alpha and/or office work at church, drop Charmaine home, back to church to work or straight home for time to rest before needing to head off to Art Therapy over the shore (North Shore of Auckland for those not of NZ speak) and back home late!  A big day!

Anyway with it officially being Thursday I'm going to post my Positive for today....this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwRo0iCvoYE

This is the flash mob dance number from the opening of the 2009/10 season of Oprah.

I love this song - its just so catchy and fun.  But I remember the first time I watched this video it gave me goosebumps (still does actually) and made me cry. 

From an event manager point of view I was in awe and so envious of being able to create such an awesome moment and have it work so brilliantly.

From an Oprah fan point of view I was so happy to see her surprised and loving it!  I love it when Oprah's staff bless her with these surprises - another 'Kiss from Heaven'.

Just for good measure here's another video that gives me goose bumps and tears.....from my friend who coined the phrase I so love to use...."A kiss from heaven"

American Idol '08 - Shout to the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment