Thursday, June 16, 2011

Positive 2

Okay so here we are day two of chosing a positive. 

So here it is...........................

Yip I had fun playing with photoshop today!

.......or rather here HE is.

This is Ollie's best friend Sam.  Sam is one of the great kids at the Coffee Group Ollie and I attend at church.  Sam decided Ollie was his best friend a while ago and told his mum how much he loved Ollie.  Each week Sam will bring extra food in his lunch box for Ollie and will sit down on the floor and share morning tea with my boy.

Sam like most boys has an adversion to kisses and cuddles and usually I have fun chasing him around trying to catch him to give him a cuddle and sloppy kiss.

BUT today at the end of Coffee Group I said to Sam, "Can I have a kiss and a cuddle?" and he said yes!  He gave me a kiss on the lips and a big hug around my neck and I said "Love you Sam"  and he said "I love you" back!!!!!

His mum and I were both nearly in tears!!  He made my day.  In fact even now writing this I'm tearing up. 

I've had a pretty hard, dark day in reality.  I've been on the brink of tears and desperate to be alone and quite honestly dead.  But remembering Sam's hug and love - that's a Kiss from Heaven. 

Thanks Sammy - you're my 'light' today.
Love youxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment